With the growing awareness of environmental protection, qunfeng Balers For Paper and Cardboard is playing a big role. Balers For Paper and Cardboard can reuse some waste paper, and it is becoming more and more accepted. Due to the increasing number of users, as a supplier of Balers For Paper and Cardboard, it is necessary to inform you about the precautions of using Balers For Paper and Cardboard.
Precautions for using Balers For Paper and Cardboard
1. The oil tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the first cleaning and filtering of the oil should not exceed one month, and the new oil used once is allowed to be used again after strict filtering.
2. When the machine has a relatively serious oil leakage or abnormalities in the work, it should immediately stop running to analyze the causes and troubleshoot, and should not be forced to run with the disease.
3. Each lubrication place of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once a shift as required.
4. Should promptly clean up the debris in the material box.
5. The hydraulic oil added to the tank should strictly use high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, which must be strictly filtered, and should often maintain sufficient oil quantity, and should be immediately refilled when insufficient.
6. Without learning, do not understand the machine structure, performance, and operating procedures shall not start the machine without permission.
7. During the operation of the machine, no repair or contact with the moving parts, it is strictly prohibited to use hands or feet to press the material in the material box.
8. Users should develop their own detailed maintenance and safety operating procedures according to specific conditions.
9. When adjusting the pump, valve, and pressure gauge, experienced technical workers are required. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
Qunfeng Balers For Paper & Cardboard has been constantly innovating and constantly following some advanced technology from abroad in development. Please feel free to contact us if you need them.