The conveyor is to transport materials and wastes on belts. The conveyor belt is made of textile, rubber, plastics, leather, and metal, and the belt has the shape of a continuous loop to transfer objects. The belt is moved by the drive roller mounted on the bottom of the conveyor or at one end of the conveyor. The conveyor is moved at a defined speed by connecting a reducer to the motor.
The causes of cracking
1. Belt tearing caused by impurities in the conveyed material. The impurities in the conveyed material are mainly of bad coal quality for coal ports. Large pieces of coal and various impurities in the raw coal, such as iron, wooden sticks, etc., cause about 70-80% of the tearing, thus ensuring the quality of the source coal is the key to preventing tearing.
2. Belt tears caused by improper installation of auxiliary equipment of belt conveyor. There are many auxiliary types of equipment of belt conveyor, falling liner, sharp iron adsorbed by iron remover, improper installation of sweeper, etc. may cause tearing and scraping to the conveyor belt, and ordinary conveyor belt has no lateral protection structure to prevent tearing.
3. The belt tears are caused by the imperfect structure of the belt conveyor. Because the structure of the belt conveyor is not perfect, the drop point of the conveyor belt falls large, the relative speed of the impurities in the coal flow is large, the impact is large, and the sharp, hard and extra-long impurities are easy to insert into the conveyor belt at the drop point, causing the belt to tear.
4. The conveyor belt tears are caused by blocking material. The transfer chute is small, easy to obstruct the material, and impurities through causing the belt to tear.
5. The runout of the conveyor belt causes tearing of the belt.
6. The return belt rolls coal, etc.
Is conveyor belt cracking related to cold temperature?
We all know that any rubber belt has a certain temperature value, different manufacturers use different temperatures, there are certain temperature values, ordinary rubber belt their use of temperature, as long as not too high or too low temperature are available, but if the rubber belt used in a relatively low-temperature environment, need to be in the control of the temperature value if exceeded, it is easy to appear a variety of Problems may occur if the temperature is exceeded.
What is the cold temperature of the conveyor belt, according to the cold resistance performance is divided into two levels of C1 and C2? C1 uses the ambient temperature of -45 - 50 ℃; C2 uses the ambient temperature of -60 - 50 ℃. Generally speaking, there is no problem at all to use in a 40° environment, this product is made of high-quality cotton canvas material, if used in such an environment, use cold resistant conveyor belt, of course, a cold-resistant conveyor belt can also be used with patterned conveyor belt, ring conveyor belt, etc., different manufacturers their use of different situations.
Our common cold resistant conveyor belts include PVC conveyor belts, cold-resistant conveyor belts (above -40°), and normal temperature conveyor belts (-10° to 80°), which are used in a wide range of applications.
The types of conveyors supplied by Qunfeng include chain conveyors, sliding belt conveyors, and roller belt conveyors, and custom designs are available.
Conveyors are used for various applications such as the logistics facility in warehouses, and process facilities such as MSW, MRF and MBT. Contact us now!