With the progressive maturation of waste nonferrous metal classification as well as processing innovation in the last few years, eddy current separators have actually been embraced by consumers in the waste metal recycling industry as well as are made use of to arrange nonferrous metals in steel scraps: copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc. Waiting on the purpose of recycling as well as re-smelting, it has very high economic as well as environmental management worth.
Does An Eddy Current Separator Need To Be Cleaned?
Yes. Because the eddy current separator is mainly used to sort copper and aluminum from scrap metals, its working environment is usually harsh (dirty and dusty), and it is necessary to clean the eddy current separator after a period of use.
What are the cleaning steps of the eddy current magnetic separator?
1. First of all, what must be cleaned when cleaning the eddy current separator is the surface of the magnetic roller, because it is composed of strong magnets, and the surface field strength is relatively high. During the operation of the eddy current separator, iron powder rust and other magnetic materials in the air will be adsorbed on the surface. During long-term operation, it will heat under the force of the magnetic field and cause damage to the magnetic roller. Generally, during the handover of each shift, the surface of the magnetic roller should be observed for foreign objects such as iron powder and rust. If necessary, clean the surface with a high-pressure air gun or rag
2. The second step is to clean the foreign objects on the belt, because the conveyor belt is PVC or PU material, and sometimes it will be scratched by sharp objects, such as iron wire and metal sheet, which is easy to get into the belt And cause damage to the belt, workers should promptly remove foreign objects stuck on the surface of the belt when handing over shifts.
3. The third step is to clean the foreign objects on the baffle of the collection chamber. Due to the improper adjustment of the position of the baffle, it is easy to cause garbage to hang on the baffle for a long time and affect the sorting effect. The position of the baffle should be cleaned and adjusted in time.
4. Clean the control cabinet of the eddy current separator. The control system is an important electrical component of the sorting machine. When it is used in a dusty environment for a long time, it should be cleaned in time to prevent the dust from entering the internal gaps of the electronic components. After being damp, it will cause electricity and so on. Air gun or other large air volume equipment to clean up.
5. The shell of the separator generally has metal and garbage after long-term use. It is necessary for workers to clean up the garbages and metals scattered on the shell of the equipment in time to prevent them from falling into the gap and damaging the machine.
Know about the Best Eddy Current Separator supplier
Dezhou Qunfeng Machinery Manufacturing Group, located in the east of Ningjin economic development area of Dezhou Shandong, is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to manufacturing and operating environmental sanitation equipment, weighing products, waste sorting equipment, and steel structure. All of our environmental products have passed IS09001 certification in 2006, ISO14001-2004 certification and ISO18000 occupation health safety management system. Besides, we have graded 5 stars in the Chinese post-sales service certification system. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us!