1. Solid waste is an article (material) that has lost its original use value
and is discarded by consumers or owners. This feature means that the waste no
longer has the use value of the original article.
2. In the process of production, living, cannot be used for other products
directly produced the byproduct of raw material, this feature means that the
waste from all aspects of the society, cannot be directly used as raw materials
for the other products, if it is indirectly as raw material to use of other
products, so, no use or not use the part does not produce secondary pollution of
4. The dislocation of solid waste means that in a specific range, time and
technical conditions, solid waste may become a resource of other products or be
used by other consumers before being discarded or finally disposed, and thus has
the value of waste utilization.
5. Solid waste has economy, which depends on the value of waste utilization
and the economic incentive policies for waste utilization. When solid waste has
economy, it is easier to use, and economy is the main driving force for solid
6. Solid waste is hazardous, stale waste treatment equipment small
introduction no matter what form and type of solid waste, there will always be
more or less adverse impact on people's production and living environment,
especially hazardous waste is hazardous waste.