1. The waste paper baler should be well fixed during installation: As the machine is running at a fast speed, the uneven ground may shake the machine in vibration, posing a safety hazard to the operator. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the ground level and install the machine according to the instructions to keep the machine stable. During the operation of the machine, it is forbidden to touch the moving parts of the machine by hand.
2. Mechanical power safety: Ground the power supply of the machine to avoid electric shock caused by improper operation. There should be an automatic shutdown device for the power supply, so that it can automatically stop when there is a problem with the power supply of the machine to avoid situations such as electric shock.
3. Cleaning of the machine: As waste paper baling machine is often used in packing cartons, etc., there will be clogging of debris over time. Sometimes it can cause the machine to run poorly, cause damage to the machine, and reduce the service life of the machine. The machine should be cleaned regularly, and the lubricant should be applied regularly to the parts that need it.
4. The machine operator should do a good job of protection, such as wearing gloves, and forbidden to put head and hands into the machine. Non-machine operators should try to keep a distance from the machine to prevent injuries caused by material splashing.
5. The machine should be checked before use, and run for a while: after use, turn off the switches according to the steps.
6. Do not disassemble the protective cover of the machine randomly: It is forbidden to disassemble the protective cover while the machine is running. Non-operators or technicians are not allowed to disassemble the protective cover of the waste paper baler randomly.
Waste Paper Baling Machine
Performance advantages of waste paper packaging:
1.Hydraulic transmission with stable power and high pressure
The hydraulic system of the small waste paper baler can continuously and stably generate the driving force, and the pressure is greater than that of the pneumatic transmission device, which can effectively realize the operation of low speed and large tonnage, which is a feature that other forms of transmission do not have!
With the same power, the hydraulic system transmission is smaller in size and more compact in structure, and has better performance compared with the pneumatic transmission.
Third, good safety performance
The small waste paper packer's safety protection with hydraulic transmission is relatively easy. The safety threat factor is small during operation, which can ensure the personal safety of users.
Fourth, the hydraulic transmission noise is small
The small waste paper baler uses the hydraulic system transmission device, which can greatly reduce the noise. If the pneumatic transmission system is used, the system will produce a larger noise, especially when exhausting.
1. Severe humid environment. There are many factories that produce aquatic products with relatively high air humidity, and even the water on the ground is very deep. At this time, the use of ordinary semi-automatic balers is obviously inappropriate. At this time, the strap will fall to the ground and get water, and it will be very unsmooth the next time you work.
2. Corrosive environment. This environment is mainly manifested by strong acids or bases. Since the outer casing of carbon steel is not as resistant to corrosion as stainless steel, the casing is easily corroded in such an environment.