Precautions For The Use Of Waste Recycling Equipment
There are some precautions for the use of waste recycling equipment.
1. Special attention must be paid to the special voltage and capacity for this machine.
2. The ground terminal must be connected to the ground.
3. For waste recycling equipment, the cross-sectional length of the extension cord is above 0.75mm2 or more and 10m or less.
4. When installing or packaging, please be sure to use gloves, protective glasses, and masks.
5. This machine is a kind of baler that uses a strap to tie the packaged objects. Do not use it for other purposes. Packaged items are items that need to be packaged. Do not put your hands or body close to the subject.
6. When using the machine, do not remove the panel, cover, door, and other components. When the parts are removed, not only the machine will malfunction, but also easily cause ginseng accidents.
7. Do not modify the machine.
8. Waste recycling system. Don't put the power cord in the forklift or other channels, or avoid direct pressure on the power cord. Once the skin is damaged, broken, etc., it is very dangerous.
9. Packing water or wet items may have the risk of electric shock.
10. When not in use, the plug on the socket must be unplugged.
11. When the heating plate is at a very high temperature, do not place flammable materials around the back of the machine, which is a fire hazard.
We are waste recycling equipment suppliers. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.